Maka’s house offers its visitors a perfect balance of vacation in the countryside and all the amenities that its guests can enjoy.
It is located at the foot of the magical mountain Rtanj and has an accommodation capacity of 3 accommodation units with 5 rooms and 12 beds.
We offer organized walking and cycling tours, a sauna, and the possibility of various types of sports and relaxation massages.
Our guests have at their disposal a fully equipped hall for various types of sports activities, training, as well as an outdoor pool and billiards table.
In addition to independent food preparation in the household, it is also possible to hire one of our first-class chefs to fully enjoy the diversity and richness of the taste of local cuisine.
- Guests: 10
- Amenities: Avio Transfer, Billiard, Free WiFi, Massage, Pet Friendly, Pool, Sauna, Summer Kitchen, The library
- View: Mountain
- Size: 160m²
- Bed Type: Dvokrevetna soba
- Categories: East Serbia
Prices per person start at: €735 for 7 nights
No services matched criteria.
Feel free to contact us, if you need clarification about free dates!
We reward your loyalty!
Every third trip, our passengers pay 50% of the total price of the arrangement
*The reservation deadline is one month before the start of the arrangement.
**Proof of complete vaccination is OBLIGATORY, as well as a negative PCR test, not older than 72 hours.
***If guests want to prepare winter preserves food or other homemade products for their personal needs and bring supplies, the necessary material (peppers for Ajvar, tomato, fruit jam, etc.) must be provided in advance and paid extra later.
Children up to 12 years – FREE
Children from 12 to 16 years pay 50% of the price of the arrangement
- Stay in a household of 7 days on a full board basis (breakfast-lunch-dinner)
- Return plane ticket Vienna – Niš, Niš- Vienna
- Hand luggage (CARRY-ON BAG, MAX 10 KG, 40 x 30 x 20 cm)
- Travel arrangement and transfer services
- English-Serbian translator services
- Meals based on the highest quality organic products
- Destination guide services
- One day in the spa with the Spa program included (massages are not included in the price)
- Travel health insurance
- The price of domestic products offered in the household that guests can take with them for personal use